Campaigns templates determine how the content of your campaign will be built and displayed to your recipients. Templates also serve as a quick starting point for future campaigns by saving you time from having to rebuild your campaign’s layout. Consequently, templates allow you to reuse content and maintain brand consistency across all of your campaign efforts.
We provide a collection of pre-built, responsive templates that you may begin using and customizing immediately, or you can create your own template from scratch.
Creating a New Template
- To create a new template:
- From the left-hand navigation, select Campaigns, and then select Templates.
- Click Create New Template.
- Select the editor you want to use, and then click Continue.
Editing an Existing Template
You can only edit custom templates (templates that you have created yourself or duplicated from a Stay In Touch pre-built template).
To edit a template:
From the left-hand navigation, select Marketing Campaigns, and then click Templates.
If you wish to create a custom template using either drag and drop or entering your HTML, select BLANK TEMPLATE.
Navigate to the template you want to edit.
Click the action menu and select Edit.
- This navigates you to the editor originally used to create the campaign. After you create a template, you cannot switch between the design and code editor.
- Duplicating a Stay In Touch Template
- You can easily duplicate a pre-built template provided by Stay In Touch.
- To duplicate a Stay In Touch template:
- From the left-hand navigation, select Campaigns
- Click Templates.
- Locate the template you want to duplicate and then click the action cog.
- Select Duplicate. The duplicate opens in the design editor.
Creating a Template from a Campaign
To create a new template from an existing campaign:
- From the left-hand navigation, select Marketing Campaigns, and then click Campaigns.
- Find the campaign you would like to use, click the action menu, and then select Create Template.